Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: new house

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SPYDERLUV's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    902
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tomorrow, me and my new roommate will be signing a lease. We are renting a 2 bedroom house. It's not a bad place. has the 2 bedrooms, nice sized, and bathroom upstairs, a linen closet. downstairs it has the living room, a dining room,a little sun room, kitchen, and a little room by the backdoor. it also has a full basement with a storage room, and washer dryer hook up. a small backyard, and a front porch.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds pretty cool. Have fun moving.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SPYDERLUV's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    902
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all moved in....sorta.. I still have alot of shit up at my parents house, but i will be going up there this weekend to get it.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SPYDERLUV's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    902
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all moved in....sorta.. I still have alot of shit up at my parents house, but i will be going up there this weekend to get it.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ive moved house twice in the last 6 years and I still have stuff packed in boxes..shoved away in dark corners of the garage and house that I dont think I'd ever get around to opening.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a new house, or well.. room. You can check it out on my blog.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Whyatt Thrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 1999
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds nice, I wanna get a place of my own too... I moved again as well. After a while in Norway, Sweden and then six months in Barcelona getting my shit together, I'm now officially living in Santiago, Chile. Or well, not officially, I'm just on a tourist Visa, but since I'm working from a distance for now it's not a problem. I'll just take a trip to Argentina every three months and everything'll be just dandy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Whenever I'm legal... somewhere... I'll work on getting an apartment. Or one of my own rather, I already have one with my brother in Barcelona, but I want one for me and my gf.

    My life's allover the place... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SPYDERLUV's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    902
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds like your doing good man

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm living in the state of good old KY. Yes, the lube state. I am living in an interesting situation though. Mom, dad, grandma, my kid and myself. It's quite a full house.... and then my brother comes home on the weekends. It'll be even fuller when my Uncle and his g/f pays us a visit. I am praying that is not when my kids dad and his mom visit. 10 people in this house will be very interestingif that does happen.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SPYDERLUV's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    902
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    miral, i am planning on getting down to ky soon to visit some family..when i do, i would like to meet up with ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •